As a voluntary organisation, we rely on the support of the wider community to assist us in carrying out our work. There are several ways you can get involved in our work. Start by becoming a member and helping us demonstrate to potential funders that our work is supported by the wider community.
Go a step further and see if your skills can be put to practical use by volunteering. Perhaps you represent an organisation with complementary resources and would like to partner with us. Last but by no means least, if you wish to make a monetary donation you can do so via credit card online at http://www.givenow.com.au/microdevpartners or just click on the button on the right.
If you prefer to send a cheque, please download and complete the donation form (PDF download : Donation Form ) and mail to the address given together with your donation.
Through our Association with Rotary Australia World Community Service (RAWCS – http://www.rawcs.org/ ) we are able to offer tax deductibility for donations. We will send you a receipt by mail for your donation.
Alternatively, you can assist us with a donation in kind, for example:
- donate your spare frequent flyer points to cover the travel costs of our volunteers;
- provide professional services (accounting, legal, graphic design, marketing etc.) on a pro bono basis;
- donate school resources for our education projects such as computers ( we will have minumum configuration requirements due to the specialised software which we are using);
- volunteer your technical expertise in a review and comment role to assist the development of our project intellectual capital (e.g. curriculum, training courses, etc.);
- or any other contribution that may be useful.
If you wish to make a donation in kind, simply email us at email@example.com and pledge your contribution, including contact details so that we can benefit from your generosity as the need arises.